hahaha I just play the game man, have fun and win most of the time. You want to impress me? Do a bike or a rainbow in the game!

All Hispanics countries are considered "sisters republics." Our mother nation is Spain. Our ancestors conquered from California to the Patagonia. They lost some of their terrytory after the war in Texas, and they also sold Florida.

Anybody who is born in the New World is considerated an American... since the early colony, we always had problems because of separation of all the differents races... The Nobelity from Europe took the lead of every single country... There are Europeans communities all over the place.

America is unique because of all languages and all the mixes we have. We have convined people from all kinds of races and civilization. Of course the most powerfull people came to North America and to Argentina, some of them to Chile. Want to talk about some history?

Hahaha tell me about not being an American... with an Spaniard, Italian and Native background (some people would call us, REAL AMERICANS), I spent a few years of my life in a French Academy in El Salvador... Played soccer at a national level and having a few coaches from Northern Europe!

You know what really makes us Americans? Our style, our uniquenes, we always proved Europeans wrong in everything we do...

We had Jorge "El Magico" Gonzalez in El Salvador, he was called the "Magic" in Spain, you knew they called him "Americano?" You don't have to be from North America to be called an American dude...

As I said before, you want to find out who plays the best soccer in this world, you do not have to watch European soccer, just go down the South... go to that "continent" called South America... you'll find out what I'm saying. Or maybe in our "own continent" we HAVE THE FATHER OF THE BIKE KICK, HUGO SANCHEZ.

Yeah my Dad is a lawyer, his grandfather found an entired town in El Salvador, they used to own an Hacienda, and a lot of his family has big influences in the governenmt in the church... WANT TO PLAY SMART WITH ME?

Ok dude, just chill and learn some.