Feno, you're just incredible. You don't even attempt to answer any questions or prove people wrong in the points that they make, rather, you just attempt to tell everyone how you are better then them.

You're an idiot! South America is a completely separate continent from North America. How the hell could you pass High School without knowing this? Please challenge me to a game, I would LOVE to tear you apart on the field. It would be my ultimate pleasure after the number of times you have ripped Europeans. Being a European, I would gladly make you look foolish.

The thing I love most about your posts, however, is how much you contradict yourself. You start off saying that your mother nation is Spain, and usually you are faithful to your mother and are taught by your mother. However, at the end of your post, you say, and I quote, "we always proved Europeans wrong in everything we do." Doesn't seem like if you really considered Spain your mother nation you would always be proving her wrong, does it?