quote:
Originally posted by Fenomeno:
First of all thanks to those that gave me some support.

Second of all, I though about never coming back, but since Coach Heise never said anything, I though my messages were not that bad, as some poeple think.

Third I'm not sensitive, I'm not stupid either, I think is very obvious when somebody comes up with a quote that says www.rongenglish.com, I think that's stupid and disrespectful.

Not I'm not black, so I'm not a victim, BUT I DO HAVE PRIDE, I DON'T NEED THIS CRAP!

My dad is not just a College profesor(a Lawyer) but also a soccer Coach. One of my uncles played Pro Soccer back in my country.

My brother and I grew up winning state championships, we are not scared of showing anyboyd WHO WE ARE, we played for one of the most prestigious clubs in Central America, www.cdaguila.com.sv our club has won 13 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, AND EVERYBODY WHO PLAYS FOR THEM IS EXPECTED TO BE A WINNER!

So the big question is, and this if for Coach Heise, he owns this website, he is a Coach, a profesional and the one that has the right to stop me from posting.

Coach do you want me to stop posting?

Really I'm not a victim, I don't care about writing a perfect english, and I don't need to be here either...

Again I'm not mad, I feel insulted that is different, I'm not one of those Mexicans that you can pick on anytime you want to... I DO HAVE PRIDE, AND BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME!

Is your word Coach, yes I was offended, and I do expect an apology.

Att/

Feno

I wouldn't apologize to you for anything but letting you register an account.

SHUT UP already

PS: MY DAD IS COOLER THAN YOUR DAD!!!