I just feel like I have to answer some.

Ok

I don't brag about my game... if you are good, you're good... confidence is a huge part of winning, every athlete has to have confidence. Every men should have some confidence, so they can do good in life.

I gave you my numbers and some of my background so that way you can understand somem of my opinions.

Saying that "blacks are better in basketball" have nothing to do with being racist, if I said that is because I saw Michael Jordan winning a lot of championships with the Chicago Bulls!

Right now the best soccer player to me is Ronaldo (look at his numbers, watch his dvds), Ronaldinho, Adriano, Tevez, or Mezzy may get there, but they still have a loooong way to go.

The best "footballers" still come from Brazil and Argentina... Pele and Maradona were once... now Ronaldinho, Adriano and Tevez are going for it.

Beckam is a "Barbie" that should've never wear the Madrid jersey. He is got nothing but a good right foot and the cute spice girl. I know he is the "Superman of soccer" for little kids, and he is the "romeo" for little girls but as a "footballer" he is just a decent player, definatelly not a "madrid-type."

You go to Madrid, you better now how to play ball and how to win tittles... bring me some of Becks numbers...

My brother and I always make fun of the "Spice Boy," we are wondering who has sell more magazines in the US, him or Ana Kournikova, or maybe who has won more championships?

Henry? He went to Juventus... how did he do? He does good only in Arsenal? You know France is all Zidane... which happens to play for Madrid.

I believe that if you want to be the best, you better know who is the best... if the United State soccer players do not know who the best is, and where the best soccer comes from, how are they going to beat the best?

Hope this clears some, I do happend to talk a little but I sure can back up my words.

Oh I forgot, and you can hate me for saying this if you want to. Soccer is not a women sport... sorry, I don't like it, I don't enjoy it, I don't think women should practice it, but anyways this is America, where anything can happen!

Peace.