Feno,

"It will be fun, believe me, if I ever came up with "controversy" comments was because I was forced to it."

Your kidding me, right? No one mentions the women's game. The thread started as comments about the South American play versus the world. And then half through the posts you have the statement:

"Oh I forgot, and you can hate me for saying this if you want to. Soccer is not a women sport... sorry, I don't like it, I don't enjoy it, I don't think women should practice it, but anyways this is America, where anything can happen!"

Are you trying to tell me that you wheren't purposly poking the fire. Everytime this thread starts to die down you throw gasoline on the fire, which is fine. But don't lie to me or better yet yourself and say that you are not causing this and that's it's everyone elses fault. It you truely believe that statement then please learn one line of english: "Would you like fries with that order?", because that is going to be your life if you don't learn to take responsibility for your actions in life.