Mr. Chapin dad, first the quote

"and those crazy moves we do in third world countries with the "soccerball," hahaha lol...

Is an answer to that dude website that says "soccer is a sport of third world countries." yeah that dude with the web www.soccersuck.net or whatever...

I'm not trying to say, hey look at my country, we're poor! Even though the US has a lot to do with the economy of those countries (if you would look at the history of the cold war, the US went got into a lot of wars because of communism) I believe every person is responsible for their future!

Somebody come up saying that "USA has won a Women's World Championship," or something which is really good I guess, but for the Latino man... that does not count... I mean sorry, I'd rather be honest...

"Shut&play" I really don't know why I'm payin attention to you. Really, you don't deserve a bit of my time.

As I say, I guess while I'm talking about soccer, then people get all mixed up with other things. I've been reading is this forum for years, since somebody told Jorge and I that people said something about us playing for DFHS back in the days.

I never wrote anything because I knew it was going to be different, we come from a different "soccer" culture. In fact for 2 years I never paid any attention to this link since I don't care about Premier, Arsenal or Henry, but I used to enjoy reading about High School ball in the other room.

I though about not doing it, I was forced to do it. "Banning Spanish from HS Soccer field." IS NOT REALLY WHAT EXPECTED TO READ. That is mean and racist!

Yeah I came out with some other issues, it was stupid but again, I was forced to it! and I'll give you some examples in a bit.