AH2K3

"Feminin, your a loser and you suck! If you were so good you would play at a better institution. Whats wrong scared to go for it, or deep down you realize that your mouth is bigger than your play. Personnally I think it's both. But you better hurry and get on with the Bobcats before you lose all your eligibility."

Let me tell you something you little crap!

If I go to play somewhere else would be because of scholarships! Plus soccer at Miami should be waaaay more competetive because of the Latino Community over there! As a matter of fact, the Coach at St Thomas was telling me how 2 kids from his team are going to MLS and one of them to Germany!

I'M NOT SCARE OF SOUTH AMERICANS, WHY WOULD I BE SCARE OF COLLEGE KIDS?

YEAH IF I DECIDE NOT TO GO AND STAY IN COLUMBIA, I WILL BE TRYING OUT FOR USC, I'VE NEVER BEEN REJECTED FROM ANY SOCCER TEAM EVER!!! I GREW UP IN CD AGUILA A TEAM WITH 13 NATIONAL TITLES!

I DID PLAY TWO YEARS WITH COREY LUGGER, AN ALL AMERICAN WHO HAPPENS TO BE DOING AWESOME IN D1, I KNOW I CAN PLAY WITH KIDS AT THAT LEVEL, AS I SAID BEFORE "IF YOU ARE GOOD, YOU'RE GOOD."

Miami is just more "Latino Environment," not that I have something againts SC, but I'll love to live in a place like Miami, next to South Beach!!!!

I don't know why I ever bother to answer you... anyways I'M THE MEAN ONE AND THE CONTROVERSIAL? I'M THE ONE WHO BRINGS TROUBLE!

" I'm scare of a real -athlete- breaking my legs but I'm not scare of doing: sombreritos, tunelitos, taquitos, tijeretas, chilenas, pifias, regates, recortes, quiebres de cintura, palomitas, culebritas, gambetas, bycicletas, cuastemillas, escorpiones, tunquitos... haha and all those moves that make FUTBOL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SPORT IN THE WORLD!"

Yep, the futbol enciclopedia is waaaay too big for the soccer dictionary!