Certainly when I came here I was trying to talk about soccer... make a few points but I was insulted and attacked, you have to respect others opinions and views, specially when they're based in facts!

www.cdaguila.com.sv find out buddy! We had in our club Cariota Barraza who rejected a big offer from Sao Paolo. Back in the days when players didn't have to go to Europe to commmercialize good futbol! When CD Aguila had Sossimo in their team, Sossimo won a WC with Brazil.

If you want to talk about soccer do it, I don't mind but you have to know what you're talking about. You are mad because Ronaldo won 3 FIFA players of the year, because Maradona's skill was insane, because Madrid have won 9 Champions Leagues, becase Brazil has won 5 WC's, Argentina and Uruguay 4 combined, and you tell me I'm talking about the past?

Lets talk about the past.

FIFA Player of the year = Ronaldinho, Brazil
World Champion = Brazil
Olympic Champion = Argentina
U20 World Champion = Argentina
U17 World Champion = Mexico
Concacaf Champion = USA, that didn't even make it to the State news, it was that big of a deal!

I though American love statistic, and numbers. I though American love stereotypes!

Here is a good stereotype.

"Mexicans" are the best soccer players in the planet! I don't care if that hurts your feelings buddy but is a good stereotype for that minority!

Peace

Att/

Fenomeno