Again Feno,

Im not disputing the class of player or caliber of teams that you mention. I just put others in that class. You do not. Fairly smiple i know, but when i read your rhetoric over and over, it takes something away from your 'argument' because no one is arguing that whom you mention are not class. You in fact through, your constant inability to recognize other talent actually do a injustice to all the other fine Latino football minds out there that i have conversed with about all types of teams and players.

You do not frustrate me, i respect your opinion. But i certainly dont think you represent the majority of knowledgable (associaiton football wise) Hispanic people out there. In fact i dont think you represent latino's well becasue of your short sightedness and inability to accept others views.

Like i have said before Many Latino people appreciate Henrys skills as well as Ronaldo's. Schevchenko as well as Tevez. And Lampard as well as Riquelme.

Your only showing your true Association Football knowledge (very limited) if you cannot see these great players fall into one category.