Liverpool has BENFICA !!!! not to berate them but liverpool has been playing in top form despite their poor line-up and benitez's shuffle of starters, i would like to change my real madrid percentage and replace it with juventus (real madrid has had some poor performances, i just thought about that)

lyon has a big chance of winning it man, i dont think ac is going anywhere this year, barca and chelsea, i think barca will win that series, chelsea has been playing in top form, but in the premier league, they have failed in games for me to rank them as a high opponent, liverpool won the games they should, and didn't lose any points in the games they should have. although there is a bit of a quarrel of whether reina or dudek should be the main goalie, if liverpool loses dudek as a backup or starter, its going to be difficult, i think the pressure that's being put on reina to be a starter is making him perform better. and liverpool should have won the fifa club world championship, they got robbed !!!