I have to disagree on a few picks of yours there AirMaddox13,

Bayern Munich v. AC Milan

I don't believe this will be close. AC Milan has been depending on too few players to win games (AKA Kaka & Shevchenko). They've scored 12 goals 10 of which are by Shevchenko and Kaka, so if they get shut down against Bayern, then they will not see themselves going through. Bayern on the other hand sees more of their players getting action at the goal with Makaay, Demichilis, and Deisler (the main guys).

So i see Bayern making this one.

Benfica v. Liverpool

Liverpool, obviously.

Why the hell would i disagree on this one (but Liverpool must bring their A game, stupid slip ups on defence will cost them. However, they are playing in form which is a + )

Real Madrid v. Arsenal

Arsenal hands down. Just like a few other English teams Arsenal is performing better in the Champions League. Real will be a difficult opponent to overcome but defense lacks and their midfield has been deteriorated with the loss of Figo and a defender (Woodgate i think)

PSV v. Lyon

PSV is a very good team, bringing up many stars but Lyon has just been playing with so much form it's not even funny. Lyon will get far.

Chelsea v. Barcelona

Agreed that Barcenlona will be victors. Ronaldinho and many others are powering this team forward, but their win after this will see them go out to the next round opponent whoever it may be.

Rangers v. Villareal

Rangers are a good team, this will be a shoot out. If Villareal pours in more goals they will go through, but that is their weak point. Failure to score in this match-up will see them knocked out with ease.

Bremen v. Juventus

Juventus (end of story)

Ajax v. Internazionale

Hmmmm, every1 talks about Barca and Chelsea, i believe this should be the match-up of this round. With Figo arriving this team has bolstered its confidence. Ajax has the firepower to win this game and I am going with them. Strong, tough goalie to beat (Hans Vonk), weak defense, strong midfield and blistering strikers.

i don't know how the rest are matched up, i don't know if its a pool drawing or depending on who wins what. we need some help in that area