olimpique, under rated, no, they will be Over rated. They are not a small team, a small team is Werder Bremen going through to the semis (now that would be a shocker) Olimpique won't surprise anyone, everyone knows they are a good team, they are favorites, and that is why it will be an upset when PSV Hits Em OUT !

I personally am not too fond of this round, i want to see the last 8 sooooo freakin bad cuz i know this year is going to be even more fascinating but i doubt there will ever be a better finish in the Champions League ever again compared to last year.

As a liverpool fan i watched the full first have (it wasn't even a beating, it was more like R*p* (i think u can fill in those 2 vowels) so i gave up on my team and played fifa 2005, just for the heck of it i told my friend to switch the channel to look at the score and it was AC Milan 3 Liverpool 2, i was shocked, i couldn't believe me eyes, and then 2 minutes later i saw the goal that tied the game. Liverpool was meant to win it last year cuz i know for a fact God helped Dudek save that shot by Shevchenko like 2 feet out the goal. Dudek saved it with his ARM, i just couldn't believe it. Best soccer game i've seen in my life !!!!!!!

On that note, just like GHS, i'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and remember, You'll Never Walk Alone [Big Grin]