Bayern Munich v. AC Milan
Havent seen Bayern Lately. Milan should be able to win. I mean they're Milan. Italians always to good in the Champions.

Benfica v. Liverpool
Don't know anything about Benfica. Liverpool should win that one.

Real Madrid v. Arsenal
Madrid is far away from the Real Madrid we are used to see. They Got Cassano, Cicinho and Pablo Garcia now. If Ronaldo and Raul play. I don't see how Arsenal is going to win. Madrid is Madrid. It will be tough but Madrid should not leave that early, it will be embarrasing. I am a Madrid fan and I do think they go to the next round.

PSV v. Lyon
I have not seen Lyon lately. I'll go with PSV on that one. PSV is a very interesting team.

Chelsea v. Barcelona
I am a Madrid fan so I would love to see Barca losing. Its a 50/50 game, anything can happen. Even though I think Lampard and company can beat Barca. I think Barcelona wins (hope not).

Rangers v. Villareal
Since I know Villareal and I don't know anything about Rangers. I think Villareal wins.

Bremen v. Juventus
Juventus has Cappello as a Coach, Juventus win.

Ajax v. Internazionale
Ajax is usually hard in Holland. Inter has Adriano and Figo. I think Inter wins.

Real Madrid v. Inter
Real (if not injuries). Adriano could make a difference. Madrid is Madrid.

Barcelona v. AC Milan = Barcelona, another 50/50 game.

Juventus v. Liverpool = I like Morientes and Gerard, but Capello is Capello. I think Juventus wins (hope not).

PSV v. Villareal
I'll have to go with PSV. Close game.

Now:
Real Madrid v. Barcelona
Big teams, big win games. Real all the way. If they beat Arsenal which they should. Madrid would be all over Barcelona, with Ronaldo on a good day. Madrid and their new players could be a strong contender.

PSV v. Juventus
Although I like PSV and they could make damage. Again Capello is a heck of a Coach. Juventus win

Championship:

Real Madrid v Juve
Again if Real could make it this far (I hope they do). I'll go with Juventus, Real is not ready to win the whole thing yet. Either Real or Barca, I think Juventus is a better team because of the Coach. Anybody who knows who Capello is would agree with me on that one.

Some thoughs.

* Champions League would look good on Ronaldinhos record toward his comparison with Pele and Maradona.

* Champions League is how you measure the power of the different European Leagues. Last year was Chelsea and Liverpool that made it far. So I guess the argument of EPL being the best of 2005 is fair (only 2005). Usually Spaniards and Italian meet each other in the championship. Us (Madrid's fans) are used to see the glass going to Madrid, its like a ritual =)

* If Chelsee does not make it this year. Lampard should try to look for a better team. Lampard look better than that. Not just Madrid, AC Milan could be good for him too.

* Ronaldo also needs a European Championship. I don't think he has won it yet. Ronaldos 2 WC's, 3 FIFA player of the year and many years of being considered the "best striker" in the world have to be compesated soon!

* I like PSV and I think they can make some damage.

* Madrid lost to that French team (don't remember the name) with most of the bench players. Madrid with a full team is still a strong contender (I may be wrong). If they don't win it this year. A German Coach is most likely to get "Los Galacticos" for next season.

Peace