actually i disagree on a couple of things, chelsea will not win the EPL, they are performing poorly in the EPL and there form is slowly deteriorating in the Premier League, well actually in about 2 weeks, everything will be settled, Liverpool will play chelsea and i think all the arguements will be settled in that game, plus with ROBBIE FOWLER BACK AT LIVERPOOL IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE, i am looking forward to his participation in the EPL and taking Liverpool to fame and glory like he did when he was at Liverpool. Milan i think will have an early exit. i don't know why but i'm sure all of you just have these gut feelings sometimes. Liverpool's win last year was not luck (except that shot from like 2 feet out the goal that Dudek saved miraculously, there was definitely and angel standing in the Liverpool goal in that OT ) but scoring those 3 goals, most teams would give up, but Liverpool scored those goals and they earned them, that Gerrard header was built to perfection, i have never seen a header that is more spectacular than that one, Smicer is good but he has A LOT of bad games where he is a little factor, as for Xabi Alonso and that PK, players should make it and Xabi had the fundamentals to follow up his shot and top shelved it on the second attempt. Hats off to Liverpool in that game. [Razz]