quote:
Originally posted by cap'n walt:
oh liverpool certainly got lucky, no question about it....but when you guys talk about lucky, you talk about the milan game, does nobody remember the game before, against chelsea when the ball was IN THE NET like, fully across the goal plain, and the defender for liverpool cleared it out, and the ref did not call the goal. pretty much cost chelsea the tournament..but who cares liverpool is the best.

Hey BL bud whats up.

Liverpool is an interesting team. They won the CL last year out of nowhere. They are a solid team. They have Gerrard.

I respect Liverpool just as I respect Juventus.

I do not like the style of their game. Italy is the same way. They play too strategically. They play too simple, too predictable... they do what they are supposed to, and they win. Its not very fun to watch.

My teams.

1. Real Madrid
2. Milan
3. Boca
4. CD Aguila
5. LA Galaxy

Players.

1. Maradona: confidence, style, leadership.
2. Ronaldo: efficient, BMOC.
3. Zidane: gentleman (knows how to treat the ball), classy.
4. Roberto Carlos: Defense Revolution?
5. Gerrad: warrior, this man leaves his heart out on the field.

I know other players that can play a good bit, and I also like good soccer.

Henry: got some style, a bit too cocky for his numbers.
Ronaldinho: some samba going on, WC 06 can put him on top.
Riquelme: nevers gets dirty, wont even run, he is not "numero 1" but he is fun to watch.
Hugo Sanchez: has an ego, "perfection of the bike kick."
Messi: kid wants to win everything, he is the new "numero 10" of Argentina, I don't know about the new Diego...

As far as clubs, Madrid and all in the list above.

My teams never play to lose man. They attack and attack till they win. Thats my kind of futbol, we don't play defensive like Liverpool or Juventus. We don't like winning by lucky goals. We don't let our rivals to keep us into our own field... that's disrespectful.

Haha. Thats just me and my teams dude. Dont know about Liverpool and their style of winning. Liverpool wins the CL and I'll be convinced. Chelsea is been playing the kind of futbol I like.

Peace