FootballerTR - basically what you are trying to say is that a #10 is the playmaker of each team, if that is what you mean than i agree. However a #10 is not someone who manages to score goals or does fancy tricks. For Liverpool, Michael Owen is a legend, it was very unfortunate that he was boo'd as he played for Newcastle againts Liverpool at Anfield but hey, life must go on. Let me take back my original statement and say that Michael Owen will be the one and only #10 of Liverpool because it's just something different about Liverpool without him there. Steven Gerrard is an awesome player and I am glad he committed his future to Liverpool. Without him right now I seriously think Liverpool would be a joke.

As for San Pablo being better than Liverpool, that's a no no. Sorry but i strongly disagree. Liverpool had how many goals called back in that game, one of which was totally legal. Teams perform great at different times, you have to think of some of the reasons why Liverpool may not have won that game. The fact that Benitez's father passed away could have been a factor. Benitez didn't even leave to go to his father's funeral and that is how dedicated he is to the team. Remorse will always affect players ability to perform. Not to downplay San Pablo, but I don't believe they are a better club than Liverpool. Just because Lutton (i think ) scored 3 goals on Liverpool in that Liverpool 5-3 win, doesn't make them a good team.