in the MLS they don't really play possession, they always counter-attack trying to catch the team off-guard, i believe that a well rounded soccer game should be played like this
1st half major possession - wear your opponents down
2nd half major counter-attacking - this way you'll just keep pounding the opposing team when they're tired and soon you will see their spirit giving up on their minds.

When i said Beckham's move to Real Madrid was one of the greatest, i meant what you said, it was extreme publicity but he hasn't done much to show his presence as an outstanding player in Madrid. Gerrard should not move, it would end up just like when beckham moved, gerrard knows how liverpool plays and he knows the players, putting him in a new environment would just shatter his abilities. He is doing fine with Liverpool and Liverpool is doing fine in all competitions that they have part-taken in. Donovan is a good player but i think Beckham is more of a well rounded player, beckham can shoot, he can't really dribble though, he has decent speed, good free kick taker, and he plays good defense, also he has better vision of the field than Donovan does. I think Cobi Jones is a better player than Donovan lol [Razz]