quote:
Originally posted by aleksandrus11:
Let me just ask this one simple question to fenomeno:
Why, all of the sudden, have you decided to attack me? I haven't said one thing.

Anyways, about freddy diving. I think that faking fouls is, and will be part of sports long into the future. But, this doesn't make it right. I don't blame, or criticize him for attempting to gain advantage by his display, but he must accept the official's ruling on the field.

Look kid, why would want to attack you? You come in here offending me, then you tell me you're fredy adu or something, then you lie (can even back up the things you say). YOU KNOW MY POST IS THE REAL ONE... WHO IS THE F.. NOW?

First thing you should know about sports is ethic. I guess nobody ever told you that there are some standars and rules you should follow.

1. Respect older people. People that is above you. You should show respect for everybody, not matter how old they are!

2. Don't say anything that is not true (College of Charleston) make sure when you say something, you know what you are talking about or tell people that is just your opinion. Why would I change something... and you say you don't like Maradona and cheating? How much different is lying from cheating?

3. If you are good, make sure you have some numbers, because almost anything can be explained by numbers.

4. Win something, then talk... for now be cool and then you bring your numbers after the HS season. I mean you should already have some from club and the past years.

I don't lie, I don't cheat, and yeah most of the time I win!