I figure..since at least half of the posters here no longer play "competitive" soccer..(also known as "wash-ups) ..that a thread about Intramural soccer might be interesting.

(No. This does not mean we want a Men's League thread..because people that play Men's League..are old..and REALLY washed-up. We only care about the young wash-ups [Cool] )

Anyway...

I'll repost this from the Boys Forum:

In the first night of Clemson Men's Advanced Group B:

Real Everywhere - 0 (Irmo Wash-ups) (The name of the keeper escapes me..but people were saying he was going to try to walk onto the CU Varsity squad. Can't really say we tested him much..so I can't comment on his skill)
Rowdy Rebels - 0 (Seneca/Daniel/TL Hanna/Me Wash-Ups) Our keeper Steven Benson from Parkview HS in GA had a solid night. Made at least one key save.

Decent match for our first match. I was surprised that we played so passive. I had a little trouble staying back at fullback, but managed to mark my man well enough.

Next match is 10PM on the 7th against "Im With Search" ..let me know if you have trouble getting tickets. I'll hook you up.