Well folks. The regular season has come to an end. Yes..after a rigorous season that tested the will power and heart of all involved it is playoff time.

Tonight the Rowdy Rebels showed everyone how to go out in style. It was a very physical match against the "Stage 5 Clingers" aka ROTC Mongrels. But R&R made this senior night a special one putting away five unanswered goals and securing the goose egg.

Goals:
Evan Kaiser (PK)
Brian Hill
Paul(Moon) Hughes x2
Jack Rozier

3-0 at the half (i believe)

It will officially go down as a 1-0 forfeit win for us b/c one of their players didn't bring his ID card..so he couldn't officially check-in to the match. So they only had 10..and decided to forfeit rather than play a man down. This could actually potential hurt the Rowdy Rebels in our aspirations for a playoff berth.

The Rowdy Rebels share an identical record with Real Everywhere..whom they tied earlier in the season. Tonight Real Everywhere lost 1-0 to Kelly's Krew..who unfortunately put in 3 against the Rowdy Rebels. So it looks as though R&R may have just missed the playoff boat (or some other metaphor that makes sense) ..but you never know.

As soon as we get the word on our playoff future (or lack there of) I'll fill you all in..since you're dying to know!

Stage 5 Clingers
Steven Jackson
Russell Maben
Paul Faulkenberry
Francesco Cardella
Andrew Lundskow
Derek Heinz
Benjamin Heinz
Jared Kleiman
Jordan Faulkenberry
Richard Tuckfield
Andrew Lukshis
Richard Baker
Phillip Hoyt

..oh yeah. The skinny on my goal. I was playing Right-Mid ..while making a run into the box I was played a great ball by Adam Frey..let it meg myself..and the defender..turned the corner.. basically a one-on-one with the keep.. right foot bending near post..barely past the keep. Only sounds good because I'm telling the story..

..candidate for ugliest goal of the season. [Big Grin]