quote:
Originally posted by AH2K3:
feminin, you think you are better than me because I didn't make a team? That's laughable!

When is America going to take soccer seriously? Maybe you should ask that of your own countrymen? ....oh OK then come back when you are better! Stop trying to give us that tired old line of "latino soccer is the best". We all know their strenghts and we know that the popularity of American soccer is not as great, just as you are not as great and if you were you would be playing for your country or maybe even a real college team, Columbia MAN's league does not make you a good player. Why don't you try to do something to make soccer here "more popular" instead of trying to remind everyone that "american soccer is not good and is boring and unpopular" and "Latino soccer is so great, I pee myself everytime I think about it"
Your post are neither interesting nor ground breaking, they are just cheap shots at anything other than DF, MAN's league, and Latino soccer...kinda like all my post to you!

Later dudes?!....really, could you be more of a dork?

First of all you start for introducing yourself. Second what do you know about soccer? Who do you play for? Whats the point of coming to the "College, Pro & International Soccer side."

Why don't you go to the High School side and post about how Swansea is going to win the state this year?

What the kids that never made the High School team need to do to make it!