quote:
Originally posted by L-E Dude:
Feno- I think you'd probably get more positive feedback about your threads. If you made them about the topic..and not yourself.

There are just other/better ways to preface a topic/post..without making it all about YOU.

Not trying to start stuff..just saying.

As for the topic:

Soccer popularity in the US is definitely on the rise. However, I don't think you'll have mainstream acceptance of soccer until the US wins the World Cup.
And ..sure..that sounds ridiculous to us. But look at college basketball..it's all about the Final Four. Look at how much we obsess over THE SUPER BOWL..or THE STANLEY CUP. Look at how many regular season games there are in the NBA..we talk about Kobe's 81..then wait for the playoffs.

That's my observation..as for this thread. You guys must have grown-up the middle child..right?

Haha I'm glad Clemson dude is back, "el tigre fan."

I don't think I do the posts based on me, but my experiences as a soccer player. Nothing wrong with that (I think). It helps a bit I guess, but again I may be wrong. Did you have a post about yourself with about 40 responses? Are we talking democracy in here? haha just joking.

If that "talking about me" thing is going to keep HS kids out of posting "loco" ideas and attacking latino civilians for not reason. I am cool with that.

I don't need any more attention that the one I already have, being a brown man, with black hair, black eyes and with an accent living in South Carolina oh and playing in a League that is 95% white population should be enough, dont you think?

Alrite tigre fan, nice to see you back in the game. I'll take your advice. But hey, this is a good topic aint it? Come on, you know it is!