[]Originally posted by Fenomeno:

I don't think I do the posts based on me, but my experiences as a soccer player.
[/QB][/QUOTE]

well if the post are based off of your experiences then they are based on you. proof read idiot.....next

If that "talking about me" thing is going to keep HS kids out of posting "loco" ideas and attacking latino civilians for not reason.
[/QB][/QUOTE]

well talking about you doenst provoke attacks on latino civilians, just one civilian...you. if people wanted to attack latino's then your comments wouldnt put a fire to it. they do it without you so quit taking credit for things that happen naturally.....next.

I don't need any more attention that the one I already have, being a brown man, with black hair, black eyes and with an accent living in South Carolina oh and playing in a League that is 95% white population should be enough, dont you think?
[/QB][/QUOTE]

well good point but you also described me you except the part about the accent. that really doesnt draw attention to you. its your actions that do. who cares what the percentage of whites are in your league it was your choice to play there. so quit your b****ing. your choice dont complain.....next