quote:
Originally posted by SwanseaWinger07:
the one thing wrong with his post is that he constantly names latinos are the best and how if america played more like them then we might win. quit ragging on swansea you broke down whiny pudendum. yeah look that last word up.

South American soccer is the best, period!

This is a forum to discuss about profesional soccer, amateur and INTERNATIONAL, the HS forum is somewhere else.

I've been winning soccer games my whole life, you don't... so be quiet and learn some!

Not just Americans... Europeans play like Latinos... thats an old issue... and sorry if you don't know much about this kind of things... most of the moves that are used in European Leagues by European players came from "Streetfutballers" in Latin America.

Zidane who happens to be the most skillful European player I've seen, said that his hero was "Enzo Franchescoli." Means most of the things he does he saw it from Enzo!

I've seen Swansea playing before I Coached DF JV in 04 when they won the Irmo Preason tournament, your team was there, you were probably there too, and I don't remember seing any D1 prospect on the Swansea team!

If you don't know anything about profesional soccer you may want to stay in the HS side of the board... botton line, I don't even know why I waste my time with you... you make HS kids or the other kids from your school look bad...