ehhhh..

it wasn't a good game to watch...i watched it anyway, but i think arena knows what he's doing. these warm ups mean NOTHING!, but if they can be used to prepare for the WC then they'll be extremely useful. with 5 subs you won't see a lot of gelling anyway, but there were still some nice combos with donovan and beasley. john o'brien had some on-the-point crosses and lob passes (i.e. the one donovan should've buried) and the defense looked strong for the most part. the lame goal at the end was just the US thinking the game is over (OK, think about scrimmages at practice...do you really go 100% when you know coach is calling the game in a couple minutes?) i trust bruce... and i trust that a goal like that will never happen in the WC. and yes, cherundalo had a nice game, better than i expected. I would've liked to see eddie johnson finish one of those chances, but i still think he'll be a standout. Convey didn't look so bad either, maybe with a little more consistency he can get some good minutes down the road.

Quote Sheet From Coaches And Players