quote:
In all 2004stroker, terrible point in my opinion, bad suggestion, think before you post next time.
[Roll Eyes]

quote:
Always Right. Bad Comments my friend, you're asking for a lot of hell from other people with what you've said. As for myself, I actually would rather watch Fast Pitch Softball than a Baseball game anyday. At least there is a possibility that some of the softball players may be very attractive whereas the baseball players have nothing going for them to make the game more interesting then watching grass grow. Julie Foudy may not be the best person to analyze the world cup, I would agree with that, but I don't think saying it is embarassing is very fair. Think about your comments next time before you post them.
[Roll Eyes]

Don't worry 2004Striker, all Man U Fan does is say the same thing over and over. He's clueless. [Wink]

In fact, I think the only thing that I've agreed with him on is this:

quote:
scskeeper is possible the most pointless and annoying poster since THE Fenomeno left
. [Big Grin]

Man U Fan never did say where he played in regards to this post:

quote:
Being part of a team is a great benefit for a number of reasons. It is especially beneficial when the team gets along really well, as mine does. Attending college at the same time is good but a little hard as academics require a lot of work and there are many other social callings that you may be forced to miss out on due to soccer.
Hmmmmm, I wonder where he plays? [Confused]