quote:
Originally posted by Man U Fan:
Missed it L-E Dude, what happened?

Basically, PTI had Freddy Adu on talking about US/Ghana. I admit it is an interesting perspective being that Freddy was born in Ghana etc..

However, they started asking Freddy questions about the game.. and the responses just numbed my brain. I'm understanding more now why I've only seen Freddy on a Sprite ad..and that was over a year ago.

More so, every question they asked Freddy about the game..he just tried to play both sides. It came across to me like he just wants to play in the World Cup..and he really doesn't care with who. He just wants to get there asap.

Case in point:

When asked about the PK call.. Freddy said something along the lines of "As an offensive player, I can see that as a foul..but that's a hard call to make in that game."

Maybe I'm just mad at the world right now.. but I've seen Freddy play..and I can't wait for him to go to Europe and realize there is a reason he hasn't played much.

Lastly, I hope he decides to play for Ghana next World Cup..and when they don't even qualify I'll have the last laugh!
(-_-)