You know.. I'm so sick of this crap.

Maybe this is a double standard.. maybe I'm being "jingoistic"..but I'm wondering JUST how much you know about America. How much of America have you seen?

It's easy to say the people of the Ivory Coast love football..it is the passion of young and old..rich and poor. They "play it in the dirt streets" BLAH BLAH BLAH..

I have a question for you Mr. Balkan Tourist..

Did you see me and Matt Watts go to field near my house everyday during the summer and off season.. did you see us sweating and kicking the ball around..improving our game.

I'm sure you didn't. If you're looking for kids playing soccer in the streets of America.. and you're ready to make some big report about your findings..then I'm ready to call you on it. I've seen a good bit of this country.. and in fact.. I've seen people playing small goals games on a basketball court in Boston. I've seen primo fields in the middle of nowhere in eastern Washington state.

Now you know about Lugoff,SC Boston,MA and George,WA ..too bad there are thousands of miles..and millions of people inbetween that you have no clue about.

I don't buy it. Just like I don't buy the crap the US sports writers shovel out.

I don't know what more to say to you.. US soccer is coming..and we're going to do it our own way.