Hello All...new to the board and I certainly enjoy the topics, the discussions and the banter. Regarding the Carowinds tourney, first of all, well run as always, secondly as far as the competition it appeared to me that the bulk of the teams were number 2 teams from the respective clubs. This comes not only from observation but from also talking to many parents from other clubs. 2 personal examples, U17 Girls, This Bridge team is a well oiled machine and dominated their bracket. Would they have been better served by either playing up or quite possibly playing in a tourney that would have posed more of a challenge. 2nd example, U14 Girls, my daughters team came in second in their bracket but all 4 games were closely contested and the competition was fun. The Bridge Club should be proud of their weekend......but.....it was obvious that these teams were in a tournament pitted against teams much less talented. Who knows, maybe this was their plan, enter a tourney, get timing in place and prepare for the season. Thanks all.