Folks...I'm honestly confused. It seems as if "1977" is saying that the core MPSC and Bridge teams have played CESA teams in this age/gender and lost over 90% of the games. And it seems as if "Beezer" is saying that they've played about even -- or roughly 50% of the time either side has won.

Which is it?

Maybe I should leave this topic alone as both the teams have great girls and great parents, and the possible head to head confrontation in the RBC tournament is getting close. All the previous games have been played without any acrimonious events and I am sure this will continue. Some of the girls play on the same teams in ODP and are team mates and friends.

However, I interpret what Beezer is espousing, is that if the situation was reversed and Bridge had been formed two years ago and CESA one year ago the overall score in games played would be more in favor of Bridge 92G Premier than the 1 win in 11 games played in that period. Beezer is certainly entitled to that opinion. However in fairness to all concerned and to help them draw their own conclusions I feel that I have to point out that in the one game which CESA 92 G Premier lost to Bridge, the fouls were drawn and the resulting goals from the free kicks were scored for Bridge by a former starter with the St Giles Wizzmo's/CESA player whose parents had just transferred to Charleston a few weeks before. Did you Beezer take this in account when you came up with your reversal of the actual events?