>>[Again, can all of these players be considered in the context of a team? Teams win games, not individuals.
Which club teams played the best team ball this season and which high school teams will do the same next spring?<<

Well...the CESA U18G Premier team is ranked in the top 20 nationally and could be argued to be better than that (they beat #6 Jacksonville soundly, 3-0, in Premier League play.) Two of these keepers, Caroline Clarke and Sarah Delap, both played for that team and were an integral part (along with the field players, of course) of their league-leading defense. Both are easily Division I-level players.

What high school teams will play the best ball next spring? It's already been stated that T.L. Hanna's girl team is loaded for bear in 4-A with outstanding talent. I think the Irmo girls team is going to be very strong in 4-A as well; the formation of CUFC and its elite teams I believe will pay dividends for that program. Riverside as always will be incredible in 3-A; Sarah Delap will give them a huge edge as she did last year.