Sailor Jerry:

I just did not know her at that paticular time. Since State Cup I have had the opportunity to know more about her and her teammates. The reason the list I shared was primarily CESA based was because the people I know know CESA. Plus, based on their performance why would they not be the best players in the State? They certainly had shown their dominance at the Club level.

I have asked others to list teams and players that I may not be aware of and some have and some have been from CESA. Do you have any useful information about players or teams or are you just the newly appointed bloodhound of the posting world. Seems to me that SNIFFERS are just someone who is looking for something others have left behind. Not a high level place in the world. No one likes a SNIFFER!!!

Others in the posting world seem to drift of topic too much. If you don't want to discuss the best teams and players for 2007 then start your own topic. Don't pile up our conversation with your soapbox topics. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading your intelligent conversation, but I would rather read it under its own topic. SOME OF YOU LIKE THE SOUND OF YOUR OWN TYPING!!!!! as intelligent as it is..

Sailor Jerry: Simply put, the people I know, know CESA. Who do you know? Or are you just sniffing around?

Since you brought up the U-17 GK (Kendall Maxwell) to be exact, I thought I would share some info I found out about her. Interested??? Probably not, but just for light reading here goes.

Not only did she step-up and perform at State Cup 2006, Not only did she step-up and perform at Regionals 2006 as mentioned by "sbs", I mentioned that if you looked further you would find more. Guess what, I did.

2005 CASL SHOOTOUT (Raleigh, NC) vs. OHIO PREMIER
Maxwell & team U-16 won in PK's again.

2003 State Cup U-13 w/Clemson Area Soccer Club (Crush)
Maxwell & team won in PK's again.

If you have an alternative to Kendall Maxwell for the best GK at the 4-A high school then please share. If you don't have any useful info to share then don't post.

-------------------
FROM ONE WHO KNOWS

Soccer is a game you just have to love!!!!