are you serious? RV falling off? I don't think so. Since the topic of this is the PLEX, lets discuss. Ridge View has 1 loss being to one of the BC teams when Ridge View was playing wither 5 players, they have 2 ties, one is against the other BC team when RV had 6 players. The other tie came against the Irmo team in a well fought out match, although RV was missing 2 key players. RV beat RNE, and RNE barely beat the RV JV team. Yes its the PLEX, but how can a varsity team think they will be successful when they barely beat a JV team.

Also, RNE will make it to the play offs this year. That region only has 4 soccer teams in it, and guess what the top 4 teams go to the play offs. My Predictions:
1. SV takes the region championship as long as Parker and Seany get to play. The addition of Mike Czulinski will only make this team better.
2.3. Toss up between DF and RV.
2. DF
3. RV only because DF has a solid keeper and some returning experience like Danny Cates. Both teams will be young and rebuilding, but will easily take a weak RNE team.
4. RNE after going 0-6 in region play, RNE will show that nothing has changed in the past decade, and will go home early after losing their first round play off game.

That's just how I see it.

i wanna stay inside