I know full well and understand that in the past we haven't done too well, but give respect when we do well. Wilson is the class of our region and are much better this year than last. They have the abiltity to surprise some people. We at Darlington are a totally different team than last year as well. We have lost a couple of games we controlled simply because we didn't know how to close the deal. We are maturing slowly, but nevertheless getting there. We in Darlington have no youth programs and no club soccer. Beating Dreher with a bunch of guys who are first and second year players shows our athleticism and desire to win. I am not promising or predicting we will make it far in the playoffs (or even past Airport), but I do believe we are better than in years past. We are excited to have beat Dreher and we are excited to be in the playoffs (We haven't been in since 2001 and got beat by BC 16-0). We are humbled by the opportunity and are realistic, yet optimistic about our chances of advancing.

I do believe they count toward your record as they are more than one half. The halves were 25 minutes.