Yes Caesar, these will be great match ups in the playoffs however neither one of these games will be for the Upperstate of Lowerstate Final. Looking at the possible seeding, if both Lexington and Northwestern win their region which looks very likely they will actually play each other in the third round. This could be a potential scare for either team because whoever wins the third round showdown between the two will still have to play another game before the state championship to someone who is maybe not as talented but very hungry and motivated. Whoever wins the third round game between Lexington and Northwestern better be careful not to overlook the team they will face in the Upperstate Championship such as Dorman, Mauldin, or Irmo.

Dutch Fork vs Wando also presents the same scenario only earlier. Due to splitting games with Spring Valley, it looks like Dutch Fork will finish second in the region by the tie breaker. This means they will have to travel to Wando in the second round. So once again whoever wins that game will have to not overlook the fact they will still have two games to play before the state championship.

My thoughts on 4A after this past week come down to that it will be a great and exiciting finish with several teams have the chance to contend for a State Championship and as of right now it seems to me Dutch Fork may be the hottest team in the state right now. If they can maintain this high level of play and not peak to early they are my favorite in the Lowerstate. In the Upperstate I still am leaning torwards Northwestern as a favorite but several other teams have a shot.