Will someone please recognize Austin Savage from Stratford? He leads the State in Points with 56 goals and 6 assists. Not to mention the kid is only a sophomore! He also plays on the best club team, Bridge. The kid deserves some recognition and if you have ever seen him play, you know he is top class. He lit Fort D. up last night with 5 goals and an assist. 1 PK, 4 highlight film goals, and a great splitting through ball assist. I have read just because he has a poor goal to assist ratio as a forward compared to NW, and the 2 fort d kids, and Greenville (who is hands down no dispute the best high school team in the state period), the Lincoln kid and so on. Defense wins championship but goals win games gentlemen. I see savage play a lot and he has the complete game as do some, not all of the others mentioned on this message board. Enzo great, Sebastian great, 2-fort d kids good, others I have not seen first hand. I played for a top D 1 and D 2 school, so I do know talent and Savage has it and I felt compelled to give him some praise.