I have seen both Callison and Paradise play and they are both very talented.... as for whose better I think Callison overall, with his strength, ball control, and speed edges Paradise a little. Yall are right when saying Paradise might be a better forward with a better team. Either way like Link5 said I don’t think either would be on my dream team with forwards like enzo around.

As for NW defense I don’t think they are poor... In comparison to the rest of the NW team their defense is their weakest area.

Quote:

I wouldn’t call Northwestern's defense "poor". Northwestern scored a few on Lexington and won and I dont think Lexington's defense is "poor" although Northwestern's attack is the best in the state. I guess their very "poor" D is good enough to hold the #1 ranking all year though.

While NW did score 3 goals on Lexington one was a PK take that out and both teams scored 2 on each others defense. So they are even if you go by the game those two played against each other. Overall with Howard and Howell and Osborne in goal I think Lexington’s D is a bit better than NW. NW attack is extremely good though!!

To play the game is good, to win the game is great, to LOVE the game is the greatest!