I know Purpleandyellow has already posted the score, but I thought I would add a little more about the Broome vs. Pendleton game. Lauren Hutson scored the opening goal of the game inside the first 15 minutes on an assist by Mackenzie Camby. Pendleton tied the game up right before the half on a PK after the ball was handled in the box. The second half, both 10 minute OT periods and both 5 minute SD periods were scoreless. The PKs were won by Pendleton 2-1 with Isabelle Berry scoring for Broome.

Caroline Moss only had to make 2 saves for the entire game. The Pedleton keeper kept her team in the game. She scored on the PK, made numerous saves to prevent Broome from scoring, scored on the first PK after OT and stopped 2-3 well taken PKs from the Broome players.

The refs were so-so with numerous calls that were outright wrong (I admit some were judgement calls and both teams got the short end of the stick). I especially think that they should have at least warned (if not carded) the Pendleton keeper for her time wasting tactics and her overall attitude. She was a good keeper, but her arrogance and some of the things she does to try and intimidate and show up her opponents will only serve to either get herself or an opponent injured (if not already). I am all for a physical and confident keeper but what she was doing all night was largely uncalled for. Just my 2 cents.

Broome finishes with an overall record of 8-9, which I believe is the best the program has ever done. Both the offense and defense were much better than last year. Things should continue to improve next year with a talented freshman class coming up. Great work ladies!