I agree with all of you on this. I just wish he would walk the walk while he talks the talk. Like I said earlier, I don't disagree with the benching. I do have a problem with him telling the rest of the team Danny had no ethics because he cussed. I also have a problem with Wayne cussing at Danny during the heat of the moment loud enough for me to hear in the stands. I guess you guys think its okay for him to cuss the player but to expect more of the players than his example during the Chapin game. Ethics are ethics, cussing is cussing. It shouldn't matter which cuss word you use, zero tolerance is zero tolerance. I do agree that if the referees had a zero tolerance across the board, this discussion wouldn't be happening. The biggest problem is inconsistent enforcement. Also, Wayne had a player that on 2 occasions yelled the f word loud enough to be heard in the stands. That player got no additional punishment beyond what the referee handed out. That was a few years ago. I just think you send a mixed message when some can cuss, you can cuss but you still have a zero tolerance for others.

Once again, I don't condone the language on the field. I just wish the coach was consistent and the referees were consistent.