MostDef (and others like you) -- I think it is you that needs to back off Coach Wayne Quinlan at Dutch Fork. This attack on him is totally uncalled for. As coaches, WE all know that we can and will be second-guessed and questioned -- much as I do with the coaches of my favorite teams! But, these particular personal "attacks" are unwarranted and certainly not called for in this forum.

Coach Quinlan has been a cornerstone of the soccer coaching profession in SC for more than 24 years. He has been active in the SCHSSCA, serving as President and currently heading the Columbia United FC "Clash of the Carolinas" NC/SC All-Star event. Coach Quinlan has always stood for all that is "right" in prep athletics and I am grateful to have worked with him, coached against him, and most importantly learned from him, over the past 15 years. I consider him a mentor and more importantly a friend and confidant.

I find it simply sad that folks have wanted to attack his character -- which is far above mine and most that I know!

I congratulate Dutch Fork on another outstanding season and wish Coach Quinlan and the Silver Foxes the very best in the future.