Sorry, London,
not a player, never have been, and too old to start, now! I don't even have a "dog" in this fight....I just love the game....but if I happen to see any Irmo players/coaches I will pass on your best wishes!
And, I sit in the "AMEN" section on the latest subject...congrats to Lexington and Irmo for FINE seasons, and I hope #10 is okay (always hate to see any player get hurt!). Good luck to Wando, SV, NW, and Mauldin - play hard, but play fair!
As for Irmo's team of late....Coach Savitz is probably just reloading for the next 27 years! The past 2 years have been tough, and the younger players don't always give everything they have to the game - they sometimes get "distracted"?!?. But, I wouldn't count them out, yet....they may grow up and into the "Tradition" soon.
As for the antics of the young ones on this board and on the field...I believe it has been noted that "foolishness is bound up in the hearts of children"...so let us old folk go forth and use our rods and staffs and beat it out of them! (P.S. I DID see the ref's underpants, and they WERE orange!! )