I saw the game last night, (Chapin and Socastee) in my point of view it was a hard fought battle one team had the better of the chances because little errors made by the Chapin team all night. Most part of the game The Eagles had the ball and it was just not there night..Socastee, when they had the ball last night they made something out of it. Chapin looked down after coming close to scoring several times and then giving up a goal on a questionable hand ball that a lot of the fans thought should have been called. Also, this is the reply for shutup&play...The Greg Demare situation was hard for Demare to come out on...from the stands it looked hard for him not to just a tough mistake. For Joey DeMare, this kid has a lot of talent. Looks like he got frustrated after getting scored on but seems when him and Haze were up top DeMare was creating scoring opportunities. Then Chapin started changing people. David stone and DeMare dont get enough of the ball to help the team out in need.. I look forward to seeing Joey play next year. Socastee is a good team this year. A lot of speed that took over Chapin's defense. Watson is very quick. Another good player was Bobby? he won almost everything in the air.. Good game unfortunate score.

IfIWokeUpTomorrowWithMyHeadSewnToTheCarpetIWouldn'tBeMoreSurprisedThanIAmRightNow