First thing is first, Socastee is a hell of a team. The better team definitely won the game last night, regardless of how bad Chapin played and how many mistakes they made. I think that Justin and Orlando is one of the best parings I have ever seen in High School soccer. On the other hand, Joey DeMare for Chapin, a player with amazing talent that showed tonight has absolutely no one to work with. David Stone was taken out of the game by the Socastee midfield. I think David would have been better off up front with DeMare that game. As far as Greg DeMare having a terrible game, I think you are seeming to forget the 3 or 4 great saves he made in the first half to keep his team 1-0 at half. Second half Socastee's forwards were just too much for a young Chapin back line and it showed. With the exception of the one mistake by DeMare on the 2nd goal the 1st, 3rd, and 4th goals were all simple 1v1 with the keeper goals. Great job to Socastee and good luck against Greenville. Good season Chapin.