cabj12, i thought you gave a very good report about the eastside greenville game, and had some good knowledge about how to beat greenville. however, i dont think im a moron for saying greenville dominated... because they did. i know what yall are talking about with the opertunity in the 6 but the riverside player didnt even know the ball was comming so it just bounced off his shin and out of bounds. the greenville keeper made every save and every save was pretty much right at him, i dont think he had to dive or anything. Josh however had to make some good saves to keep his team in it... like mannings sliding shot a few minutes after his goal for example. And about the break away... thats true everyone does start pushing up to try to score at the end... thats how greenville got 2 goals against eastside to make it look like a blowout. Greenville won 3-1 a nice 2 goal cushion and all im saying is it could have been more. Greenville is the BEST team in the state by far. And their #1 in the nation. have had 3 goals scored on them and 2 of which were PK's and one in a 12-1 blowout. Im not a greenville fan at all but i give respect where respect is due. and its due for greenville. Riverside is a good team and was the favorite at the beginning of the season. Greenville just is in a different class of their own

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.