Good point Barc09. I understand how you can see that Greenville dominated from the perspective that they had much better chances, actually had goals, and put more pressure on the opposite keeper. Yeah Riverside had a lot of play in the box but it didnt result in any great chances other than a few, I think I remember a couple headers at goal. But when you say someone dominates a soccer game, I think about Riverside touching the ball every five minutes maybe while Greenville possessed the ball and moved it around the field. THIS was definately not the case, even if you think so. It was about equal, you know 60 or 40 percent for the teams maybe. Riverside put a bunch of passes together to go forward and got the ball down the sideline. Greenville also had their moments where the would go through midfield and get forward with it. But neither team dominated THE PLAY of the game. Greenville certainly had the better chances but they did not dominate the "soccer game as a whole". They are the best team in the State by far though, in 3A anyway.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"