Riverside knocking Greenville off last year I believe has proved beneficial for Greenville this year. In the first RHS vs. GHS game last year GHS dominated play and got an easy 4 - 0 result. RHS responded with a "no pressure" attitude in last years playoff and played with a ton of pride and pulled off a huge win and the eventual championship. I believe that loss made Greenville realize that even a great team (which they were/are) is beatable. I believe that realization will push Greenville over Socastee. This is probably an unfair statement because I know nothing about Socastee. At this level of play the difference between winning and losing is relatively small. RHS has a fanatastic season with their only two loses coming against GHS (1-0, 3-1).

I wish both teams the best of luck in the finals and the one that gets those fews breaks their way will be the ones celebrating at Stone Field on Saturday.

To the Socastee players...leave it all on the field...no one outside of your core group is probably expecting you to win and if you do like RHS did last year...no one will ever beable to take the win away from you.

To the RHS boys...especially the seniors...thanks for a great 4 years...you all have a lot to be proud of.

Go Warriors!!!!!

GVLSoccerDad