Quote:

Sebastian is not that good... he only scored 3 goals in the state championship game, not a big deal. haha yall cant be serious. Sebastian is transfering to Eastside next in the fall, they lost 0 seniors. Riverside will still be competitive even tho they are losing 10 seniors, some of them dont start and riverside lost 2 of their best players that should return next year, and they return their whole defense. Socastee seems like they will be strong next year, returning a good core of players. But it will be tough for anyone to match greenvilles perfect season, Sebastian is sensational... everyone knows it, you cant talk down on a guy that got a hat-trick in the state championship game, you just cant

If Sebastian really is transferring to Eastside, I expect them to be the favorites for the next two years in 3A. That team is loaded with young excellent young talent. Riverside will challenge them with a very strong Senior class, but my money is on Eastside for upper state. I expect Chapin and Socastee to be there for lower state.