Giggs: I was not negating the win by claiming that the players from Socastee were incompetent or anything like that. I was just merely saying that it was more the cause of a couple lucky bounces. Which in hindsight, might have been stopped with a little more attention to detail. I am sure the Socastee players will train harder for next season and they will be more prepared for those types of circumstances in the future. However the fact remains---Greenville won (congrats) and Socastee lost (better luck next year)...end of story.

RosickyRocks: I really don't care if you "intended to use sarcasm" or not. In fact, like I have said before I really don't care what you think. My point was that everyone on this board was yapping about how good and spectacular this Sebastian kid was. What I saw in that game as a couple other people on this board have also said was that, we did not see that flash of brilliance or the spectacular soccer player that everyone here had polished him up to be. Now that is not to say that he won't be that way at some point in the future. You say I am "bringing down a player to bring another up"? If that were the case I would have to have someone to bring up now don't I? Do tell me who I am bringing up won't you...that's right...no one "(sarcasm intended dude)"! As far as bringing a player down, I was not! I was merely expressing my opinion of what I saw based on what I saw, in response to others. If you actually read through this whole thread you would have known that. Oh, by the way...I am aware of the fact that SC sends alot of players to the National Team. I don't need to be reminded of that. After all, the state of SC is frequently one of the best states for soccer in the country.