I agree with you Midland on a lot of your points. Jenkins was spectacular in goal for SV. However despite what the stats read, I thought this was a very evenly played match. NW created more chances but SV matched it with pure heart and desire. They were very deserving of their victory.

Here are some of my thoughts on the game.
Parker did a sensational job of man marking Kropp. Ryan was barely a factor in the game as Parker challenged every single touch Kropp had.
Zach Houghton is an extremely talented center back. Enzo destroyed his marking back all night long but it seemed everytime he got to the box Zach was there to get some kind of touch on the ball to slow the play down. Which brings me too...
Enzo Martinez is by far, hands down the best player in the state. Even though he didn't score he created LOADS of chances for NW. Everytime he touched the ball, the entire crowd held it's breath. Northwestern should have scored off his play either by his passing or some of his own shots. He was very unlucky not to score.
Besides Enzo, Antoine Parrish was the second most dangerous player on the field. He finally exposed Northwestern for their weakness. He ran at their backs and made them look extremely average. His second goal he made a run out of his own half and making the last defender Robbie Benson look like he was standing still before sliding it right inside the back post. For those who stated Northwestern's defense was not a weakness, it came back to haunt them in the finals tonight as they were not very good.
The third goal was a phenomanal ball by Mike C. and just a good of finish by Sean. From where I was sitting it looked like the keeper should have come out as Sean headed it in around the six.

Overall GREAT game, and congratulations to a very scrappy and hard working Spring Valley team on the school's first ever State Championship.