I was fortunate to see my first pro soccer game a few weekends back. I was up around NY and my wife gave me a birthday present to see a Red Bulls' game. Yupp, I was one of the 66,000+ watching the Red Bulls play the Galaxy. We were in the fourth row down around the 18 where NY scored their first goal. It was the free kick where the wall jumped and Angel (I believe) slid the ball under the wall - leaving the GK no hope. Yea, Becks' assists were text book Becks, but what you may not have seen (if you do not get FSC) was the number of Becks kicks that hit the wall (I'm guessing at least 5). For my money the best goal of the game was Mathis' in first half stoppage time! It was a beauty, a one time volley from the top of the box! The Beckham - Mathis matchup was interesting to watch, both played center midfield and were constantly 'marking' each other. Mathis was taking 'cheap shots' like Marsch was last week. After the game I went to the souvenir stand to get a shirt. I wanted a Mathis jersey since I used to watch him play at USC. The only Red Bull players' Jersey they had was Reyna - only a couple available. But they had a ton of Beckham's. So all these stats you read about how great his jersey sales are may be because that's about the only jersey they have to sell. Yea, I know you can go to Eurosport and get a different one, but the average un-fan doesn't know that exists.
Hey - LE-Dude (your the techno man), I've got a couple of pictures from the game that I think are interesting. How do I post them? Pictures where Beckham, Mathis, Donovan, Arena and Harkes are all in the frame, etc.

Coach Cady GSSM